We are an asset management company registered in Uganda in 2011. Our aim is to address the significant gap in the country and Africa at large in Physical, Financial, People and Technology asset management. to us, assets are “economic resources that can produce positive value”, yet most organizations lack proper asset management policies, practices and systems.
- We offer our clients strategy, risk management, advisory, implementation and training solutions.
- We help organizations unleash the potential of their assets to drive the organization’s performance with the goal of achieving an optimal return on investment, which ultimately enhances the organization’s long-term sustainability.
A thriving society with organizations built on solid ground
To develop and provide innovative and dynamic tools and solutions enabling effective asset life cycle management for our clients
What We Stand For
Our philosophy is to develop and provide innovative and dynamic solutions and tools enabling effective asset life cycle management for our clients. Our aim is to ultimately enhance organizational sustainability and to enable organizations to maximize stakeholder value through efficient and effective asset management.
Our Values define who we are, they are the fundamental beliefs of our organization, and they guide our actions and behavior. They influence the way we work with each other; the way we serve our clients; and the way in which we engage the communities we operate in.
Our values are Integrity, Passion, Teamwork, Quality, Creativity, Fairness and Balance
“We are people of integrity, working passionately as a team to deliver high quality and creative solutions to our clients at a fair price, enabling them to achieve their vision.”
What we do
For an organization to ensure success and sustainability, critical focus must be placed on the effective management of its key assets. Such assets include both tangible and intangible assets. We are structured under two divisions to deliver our services for the above:
- Asset Management Solutions.
- Strategy & Risk Advisory Services.
We provide Software, Hardware, Advisory, Training and Management Outsourcing Solutions. Our services are focused in the following asset categories:
- Money - Finance, Investment and Business Development Solutions
- People - Customers and Human Capital Solutions
- Physical Assets Solutions
- Information Technology Solutions
As part of our competency sets, we also provide:
- Surveys / Research Solutions
- Time and Project Management
Our Executive Team
Blessing Nshaho FCCANon-Executive Director
Formerly an Executive Director, Performance Improvement Advisory Services, with Ernst & Young
Ssanyu NaluleChief Executive Officer
Formerly, System Administrator, 3D Tracking Uganda; Researcher, New Wave Technologies
Hilda AndersonNon-Executive Director
Formerly with Sherrell Healthcare Ltd London; and Milson Road Health Centre, London
Brian KaganziNon-Executive Director
Currently Manager, Risk and Compliance at African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) Uganda
Click the button below to download the Company profile